Friday, May 15, 2009

Brad's Mission Call


We are so excited! Our oldest son, Brad, just recieved his mission call this week to go to the Columbus Ohio Mission. He reports to the MTC on August 12th.
As a parent raising four boys in the world today, I have hoped and prayed that I have done the right things in teaching my boys the gospel. Helping their testimonies grow and giving them a love for the gospel and a desire to serve the Lord. Your greatest hope is that they will chose to serve a mission. It gives me peace in my heart to know that Brad does have that desire to Serve the Lord.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Congratulations to Brad and also to you and Jason. You truly have done an amazing job with your boys. We have witnessed that when they have worked for us as well as having them in our home to visit. You should be very proud!!

Holly said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news. We are so happy for you guys!